Thursday 22 March 2012

In the style of Takahiro Kimura

Working on the theme of Takahiro Kimura, i decided to further my experimentation i would take photos to resemble the collage style in his works.
These are the photo's i took at first with no editing. I used iridescent paper to create a layered and 'doubled' effect.
To link my work with the overall theme of expressions, i have focused on the eyes because i feel that they convey most of the expression throughout the face. Without the eyes, it would be hard to tell what the expression is.




After taking these photos, i was happy with them, but i felt that for them to be in the style of Kimura they would need editing. These are the first edits i did.



 I just opened up the photo's in Paint and cut them up and re positioned them. I did not like how they turned out.
I experimented some more. These are how they turned out.



These edits are more accurate; i am pleased with the effect and i think that it is more in the style of Takahiro. 

i will continue to edit photos linking to Takahiro Kimura and the theme of Expressions.

No comments:

Post a Comment